Ray Tracing in Minecraft

Ray Tracing feature in Minecraft game is disabled currently. The iPhone 15 pro devices are most capable of this and Apple should be showcasing this feature in this game as this is the best minimal game to do so. Is there any news that apple do plan to bring this feature to work in the 15 Pro models ?

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 22, 2024 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2024 11:36 AM

Have the new iPad Pro but no ray tracing available for use in Minecraft.

Last Wednesday, I got the new iPad Pro 11-inch with the M4 chip. I was excited to hear that Apple added hardware ray tracing to the new iPad Pro.

Finally! I can play Minecraft with ray tracing now but…

It’s been a week since using the new iPad Pro and I still haven’t seen ray tracing available for Minecraft and other games yet. I make sure that the apps and the iPadOS gets updated every day.

Hopefully very soon ray tracing can be available for games like Minecraft and others.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2024 11:36 AM in response to Nikhil_08

Have the new iPad Pro but no ray tracing available for use in Minecraft.

Last Wednesday, I got the new iPad Pro 11-inch with the M4 chip. I was excited to hear that Apple added hardware ray tracing to the new iPad Pro.

Finally! I can play Minecraft with ray tracing now but…

It’s been a week since using the new iPad Pro and I still haven’t seen ray tracing available for Minecraft and other games yet. I make sure that the apps and the iPadOS gets updated every day.

Hopefully very soon ray tracing can be available for games like Minecraft and others.

Ray Tracing in Minecraft

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.