Iphone and PC being monitored

What are the various ways an iphone or pc can be monitored by another iphone or ipad belonging to someone else in the house? I'm certain my appleid and password were obtained as my iphone did not have a passcode for at least 2 years and physical access of the phone was available and access to my pc as well as they knew the logon pin.

I believe they can see screen shots of both devices on their device and wanted to know what I can do. We share the same wifi network and there is just the 2 of us. Maybe they eveni installed one of the may stealth

downloadable apps like mspy or others.

Posted on May 22, 2024 2:16 PM

2 replies

May 23, 2024 2:27 PM in response to Rudegar

That doesn't do any good since they have had physical access to the phone and pc for well over 2 year. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do to end they monitoring of the phone and pc. We are on the same wifi network and the password to that is known as well. If i purchase a non-apple, not-ios phone would that end the monitoring? They might even have somethin like mspy or ispy or other stealth downloads. Of cours a non-apple phone would resolve the phone monitoring but then I still have the pc monitoring. I even installed norton 360 on the pc and a full scan found nothing so there is a connection between my iphone and pc which is allowing the monitoring.

Iphone and PC being monitored

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.