Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Ordered same day, not going to get for a month.

I ordered the new iPad M4 1Tb with nano-texture, the day it was released, but I have a June 21st delivery.

Why on earth is it going to take so long when others are already receiving them. I’ve ordered Apple products on release day and never had to wait this long, ever..

WHY

iPad Pro (M4, 2024)

Posted on May 22, 2024 4:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2024 4:31 PM

2024 models of iPad Pro M4 with nano-texture screens appear to have delivery delays in many countries/regions. This might suggest that initial supply of these specific models are even more limited than other models.

Due to initial high demand for new device models immediately after launch, short supply of some models is not uncommon. Typically, general availability improves with a few weeks.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2024 4:31 PM in response to WorldWarrior

2024 models of iPad Pro M4 with nano-texture screens appear to have delivery delays in many countries/regions. This might suggest that initial supply of these specific models are even more limited than other models.

Due to initial high demand for new device models immediately after launch, short supply of some models is not uncommon. Typically, general availability improves with a few weeks.

Ordered same day, not going to get for a month.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.