Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Why my iPhone isn't alerting me of incoming calls?

Hi!

This has been happening for a few months and it is frustrating. My phone will no longer ring, vibrate, or even give me a notification or light up if someone is trying to call me.

I never know until I look at my notifications and it tells me I missed a call. My phone has stopped doing anything to notify me that I have an incoming call.

I have looked at all of my settings and nothing looks wrong, I don’t know what to do. I never have my focus on. I would like to be able to have the opportunity to answer my phone when someone calls instead of saying “sorry I missed your call. My phone never tells me someone is calling me.”

I have an Apple Watch and it used to tell me someone was calling me too and that has stopped as well.

I am very frustrated.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 22, 2024 6:08 PM

There are no replies.

Why my iPhone isn't alerting me of incoming calls?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.