Can send photos but text wont send from iPhone 13 to android - acute issue

I recently sent my sister a photo and text. The photo sent with no issues but no text, no matter how short or long will send. This is a very acute issue as it has worked for years and I just sent her text messages a week ago. She has an android. She is reporting that nothing she tries to send to me will go through, text or image. I checked my ipad and iPhone settings. MMS and SMS are enabled. I looked at all other “advice” options from searches. Nothing is working.

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on May 22, 2024 6:52 PM

1 reply

May 23, 2024 10:34 AM in response to PittsburghMimi

PittsburghMimi wrote:

I recently sent my sister a photo and text. The photo sent with no issues but no text, no matter how short or long will send. This is a very acute issue as it has worked for years and I just sent her text messages a week ago. She has an android. She is reporting that nothing she tries to send to me will go through, text or image. I checked my ipad and iPhone settings. MMS and SMS are enabled. I looked at all other “advice” options from searches. Nothing is working.

MMS is a phone carrier feature

Can send photos but text wont send from iPhone 13 to android - acute issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.