Apple Back to School Discount!

Hello dear apple users. I would love to know when the Apple’s ‘Back to School’ sale is going to start in the US? I am an educator and also going back start my PhD. Hence I was waiting to get both the discounts and save up some money on the new iPad pro. I wish it was sooner; can’t wait to start using procreate, procreate dreams, photoshop, lightroom, & yah; zotero, notability, & notion on it full on!! Thank you for your time. :)

iPad Pro (M4, 2024)

Posted on May 22, 2024 8:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2024 6:49 PM

Based on history, mid-June. I would expect to see it come out within 1-2 weeks from now (in the USA).

6 replies

May 22, 2024 10:06 PM in response to Pinki_Dutta

Hi Pinki_Dutta,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: Apple Back to School Discount!

This is the US webpage (still has the 2023 "Back to School" info): Back to School - Terms and Conditions - Apple

There are rumours aplenty for 2024 .. yet it is really "wait and see".

Here is the "Higher Education Offer": for Australia's 2024: (Need patience to wait for the US offer announcement)

Back to Uni — Terms and Conditions - Student Discounts - Apple (AU)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

If you live in the U.S : Apple's Education Store is online ($US) : Available to current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels:

See: Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

Please note that only orders placed on your country’s or region’s Apple Education site are eligible for the special education pricing.

What else is available:

Apps bundle: five professional applications for video and music at a special price

Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, Motion, Compressor, and MainStage.

Buy Pro Apps Bundle for Education - Education - Apple

All the best :-)

Apple Back to School Discount!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.