Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

My iPhone 15 Promax gets dark while taking photos

I don’t understand why my iPhone 15 promax which is less than 6 months old gets dark easily while I’m using the camera. It also happens when I take video even if its just less than 5mins, it will automatically darkens and gets hot. Its annoying in every sense of the word because I can’t utilize my phone. I can’t take good photos because its going to be hard to see the picture you’re taking bcoz its dark and the phone gets so hot…

also when I edit my photos on some app, the phone will get dark in less than 10mins. I don’t understand why this phone is like this. It’s annoying, frustrating and I am now regretting that I chose this phone

Posted on May 22, 2024 8:41 PM

There are no replies.

My iPhone 15 Promax gets dark while taking photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.