Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

I am unable to connect to Wi-Fi on my iPhone

i can’t find my wifi at home or anywhere I use to get wifi before. When I go to wifi setting it don’t show up. At home everyone else is connected to the wifi as normal but it don’t show up on my phone. What can I do to fix this ? Please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 22, 2024 9:36 PM

7 replies

May 22, 2024 9:42 PM in response to Plank1996

When you say it doesn't show up do you mean the wifi name or wifi in settings doesn't show up at all, like that section is missing from settings?

Make sure your device is on the latest software. Also, if you are using a VPN or any antivirus software you might want to disable and even remove those to test. Sometimes VPNs can cause wifi issues.

Please follow the steps in this article:

If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

I am unable to connect to Wi-Fi on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.