Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

my iphone is worse at getting signals

my sister and myself brought 2 iphones at a time,one year back , now i return to my home town , at town my sister phone has 5g signal but not in my phone ,, at wifi searching her phone show soo many wifi points to connect ,but my phone is not showing more than 2 . her phone is getting signals strength far better than me

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on May 23, 2024 2:50 AM

1 reply

May 23, 2024 3:03 AM in response to himasaisravanreddy

Please check the bandwidth that you are getting. Disable WiFi before running this Field Test.

You may check the current LTE band/5G/4G/3G by dialing *3001#12345#* pressing the call button and then selecting the Serving cell info option

Bandwidth on the 2nd and 3rd Screenshots.

See the pic below which is self-explanatory

E, 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, VoLTE, and 5G all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you. About the LTE options on your iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

See the Pic below and the explanations thereof

The pic below is self-explanatory

However, iPhone model-specific feature is listed here --> Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support . and tap on "See the Technical Specs for Model "XXXXXX" under each model and Scroll down to the "Cellular and Wireless" section.

my iphone is worse at getting signals

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.