Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Unusual Red Light on iPhone 14 Pro Screen Every Morning

Hi everyone,

I would like to report an unusual issue I've encountered with my 128GB iPhone 14 Pro running iOS 17.4.1. I've noticed this problem even with previous versions of iOS.

Every morning, when I wake up around 8 AM in Italy, I notice a red light on my iPhone screen. At first, I thought it was strange, but when I picked up the phone, everything seemed normal with the usual lock screen.

Recently, I have paid more attention to this phenomenon and managed to take some immediate screenshots because the screen would return to normal as soon as I moved the phone even slightly.

I have checked the settings but found nothing that explains this behavior.

I kindly ask if anyone has information or suggestions on how to resolve this issue. I have attached the screenshots I was able to capture.

I hope my device hasn't been hacked and that my personal information is safe.

Thank you in advance for your help.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 23, 2024 3:16 AM

2 replies

Unusual Red Light on iPhone 14 Pro Screen Every Morning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.