Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

My iPhone X is on AT&T will not connect to the internet via cellular data or home wifi

I have tried to connect to a known hot spot. I have confirmed my wifi is working for other devices. I have reset my phone and I have rest the network connections. Neither my cellular data nor my wifi will work for internet connections.

I am connected to my home wifi, but I can't connect to the internet. I use a VPN service, but it is turned off.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS, iOS 17

Posted on May 23, 2024 3:43 AM

1 reply

May 23, 2024 3:50 AM in response to Ojigwan

Try and disconnect from the wifi and after that try again to see if the issues persist

if they persist please try and see if a forced restart works

1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button.
  4. When the Apple logo appears, release the side button.

you can also try and see if you’ll need to install a carrier settings update

1. Make sure that your device is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
  2. Tap Settings > General > About.
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to install your carrier update.

My iPhone X is on AT&T will not connect to the internet via cellular data or home wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.