Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Bluetooth and other issues on my iPhone 15 Pro Max with iOS 17.2

I am having issues with bluetooth dropping the connection in my car and headphones since I upgraded my to Iphone 15 Pro Max IOS 17.2 - I gave my 11 pro max to my son and it still has no issues with blue tooth and is upgraded to the 17.1.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my main phone. Any suggestions or better yet can apple just make something that works as it should for $1200 thanks! Also want to note that the camera has issues inside of apps cannot have anything close to the camera it cannot focus -ie barcodes readers and etc..

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on May 23, 2024 7:05 AM

1 reply

May 23, 2024 9:30 AM in response to openBluwtr

openBluwtr wrote:

I am having issues with bluetooth dropping the connection in my car and headphones since I upgraded my to Iphone 15 Pro Max IOS 17.2 - I gave my 11 pro max to my son and it still has no issues with blue tooth and is upgraded to the 17.1.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my main phone. Any suggestions or better yet can apple just make something that works as it should for $1200 thanks! Also want to note that the camera has issues inside of apps cannot have anything close to the camera it cannot focus -ie barcodes readers and etc..

ios 17.5.1 is the latest version.

Bluetooth and other issues on my iPhone 15 Pro Max with iOS 17.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.