Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iPhone 15 Bluetooth Issues

Apple what is going on with the IPhone 15 models? I have 3 bluetooths all Jabra, they work fine with the iPhone 13 nothing but issues with the iPhone 15!

HOW are you even allowed to put out faulty units and charge people money?

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on May 23, 2024 8:05 AM

3 replies

May 23, 2024 9:04 AM in response to Fedupofbeingrobbedbytechbarons

Fedupofbeingrobbedbytechbarons wrote:

Apple what is going on with the IPhone 15 models? I have 3 bluetooths all Jabra, they work fine with the iPhone 13 nothing but issues with the iPhone 15!
HOW are you even allowed to put out faulty units and charge people money?

There is no Apple here in these user to user technical forum.

May 23, 2024 9:21 AM in response to Fedupofbeingrobbedbytechbarons

No bluetooth issues with the iPhone 15 here. It works fine with speakers, my car's stereo, and bt headphones.

Have you unpaired the Jabras or set them to pairing mode per their own instructions from the iPhone 13, before pairing them to the iPhone 15?

Before you flinging accusations at Apple about faulty products test the iPhone with other bluetooth devices.

What happens when you try to connect the Jabras to the iPhone exactly?

May 23, 2024 9:30 AM in response to Fedupofbeingrobbedbytechbarons

Of course it couldn't possibly be user error, could it? Maybe before coming out with guns blazing, it might be better to ask users on this user to user only forum for help by simply saying you're having Bluetooth issues and what is or isn't working and we users would be more than happy to try to guide you in the right direction. Just a thought........

I have iPhone 15 Pro Max. I have no less than 5 pairs of Bluetooth Headphones paired with it and not a single one is having any issues. Of course, I do know that in order to pair them with a new iPhone, they MUST be put in Pairing Mode per the manufacturers directions. And often if you have them paired with another device which is nearby and powered on, they may not necessarily pair easily, unless they are specifically designed for Multi-Point Pairing, which more modern Bluetooth headphones often can.

You want to try again and tell us exactly what issues you're having, which are pretty much guaranteed to not be an issue with your iPhone.

iPhone 15 Bluetooth Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.