iPad Pro and pencil pro charge level indication

I have an iPad Pro 2024 and Apple Pencil pro. I have indication of the iPad charge level, but if I want to see the charge level of the pencil I have to go to settings and in pencil tab it shows that.

Is there a way to show it on Home Screen or beside the iPad battery level?

iPad Pro (M4, 2024)

Posted on May 23, 2024 8:14 AM

2 replies

May 23, 2024 8:25 AM in response to ilyafrommodiin

You can add batteries widget to the home screen widget page (the side bar that you can view when you swipe left once on the first page) and then you will be able to see the battery level of the pencil and other Apple devices. Swipe until the widget panel shows on your Home Screen, click the + sign and scroll though the options you can add until you see batteries. You can also choose to show a battery widget on one of your Home Screen pages. Touch screen until the apps wiggle, touch the + sign at the top left of the screen, choose battery widget and select the one that you want to show. There is currently no way to add it to the area where your iPad battery level shows.

May 23, 2024 4:26 PM in response to ilyafrommodiin

Yes. Simply add a Batteries Widget to either a Home Screen - or your Today View. There are three different styles of Batteries Widget from which to choose.

You will find instructions for adding and managing Widgets with the often overlooked iPad User Guide. Here is a direct link to the relevant section of the Guide:

Add, edit, and remove widgets on iPad - Apple Support

iPad Pro and pencil pro charge level indication

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.