Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple CarPlay on Subaru Crosstrek calls mute me after 5 minutes

I am on call in my car for longer than a few minutes. Suddenly the person on the other end of the call cannot hear me any longer. It is as if I suddenly went on mute in the middle of a conversation.

iPhone 14

Posted on May 23, 2024 9:05 AM

1 reply

May 24, 2024 2:13 AM in response to Bops56

Having trouble finding the right answer for your iPhone CarPlay question with a Subaru Crosstrek?

This forum seems like a great place for Sabaru and iPhone users, but it might not be the most efficient for your specific needs. While everyone here likely has an iPhone, there's a chance they drive different car brands.

The Apple Support Community is a wider resource, but it can be overwhelming because many users have various car models. This makes it more difficult to find someone who can answer your question about the specific combination of iPhone CarPlay and a Subaru Crosstrek.

Here's what you might want to consider:

• Look for online communities dedicated specifically to Subaru Crosstrek & iPhone owners. These forums are likely to have members who use Apple CarPlay and can provide insights based on their experience with your exact car model.
  • Detailed setup instructions for pairing your Apple iPhone or iOS device to your Subaru'sSTARLINK in-vehicle navigation and entertainment system via ... Apple CarPlay Setup says --> Subaru of America
  • Apple CarPlay comes standard on all new Subarus, including Impreza, Legacy, Crosstrek, Forester, Outback, Ascent, BRZ and WRX! How do I .. Subaru Apple CarPlay - Everything You Need to Know says: Rafferty Subaru

By exploring these options, you're more likely to find people who share your specific setup and can provide targeted advice for your iPhone CarPlay question with a Toyota RAV4.

Apple CarPlay on Subaru Crosstrek calls mute me after 5 minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.