Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Magic Keyboard - Apple Notes - "Soft" Line Break

I am trying for the life of me to add a "soft" line break in a bulleted list in Apple Notes using the Magic Keyboard. I have tried Shift>Return, Control>Return, Option>Return, CMD>Return and a combination of all four to no avail. If I use the on-screen keyboard, Shift>Return works just fine, but for some reason it is not working on the Magic Keyboard - it acts as a hard return and adds a new bullet point instead. Same thing happens in a bulleted list in Apple Mail too. Am I missing something here?

Appreciate any guidance anyone can offer with thanks.

Posted on May 23, 2024 11:11 AM

4 replies

Magic Keyboard - Apple Notes - "Soft" Line Break

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.