Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

My bluetooth headphones do not have full volume.

I have a pair of Kinovio blue tooth headphones. I have used this brand for the last 5 years. It worked great with my android phones. However, with my Apple phones I cannot get full volume. I had an Iphone XR. I tried changing all the phone settings and even tried a factory reset and it did not fix the problem. I also tried resetting the headphones. I thought maybe it was an issue with the phone because it was refurbished

. I decided to just put up with it. It is now 3 years later and I bought a newer Iphone 13. I just switched phones today and I was very disappointed to find that it has exactly the same problem. I now realize that it might be a compatibility issue. Is there a way around this or is there another brand of headphones that costs $100 or less that will not have this problem. I don't understand why I cannot turn the volume up. If I am listening to a podcast and there is noise in the background I cannot hear. Also I like turning the volume to my music up when I am exercising. This is beyond absurd that I haven't found a resolution to this issue.

iPhone XR, iOS 17

Posted on May 23, 2024 11:24 AM

1 reply

My bluetooth headphones do not have full volume.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.