Previously purchased movies and tv shows - appear on my mac, but not on my apple tv+ app on my tv

I first bought an apple product in 2014. With that, I had to sign up to an icloud account. I was able to previously add my library that I had purchased on my old itunes account over to my new icloud account fairly easily, no problems there.

Fast forward to 2024, the apple tv+ app on my tv only shows purchases that I made after 2014. Any purchase made on my windows computer does not appear on my tv, but they all appear on my mac. Any assistance would be fantastic.

Earlier Mac models

Posted on May 23, 2024 1:17 PM

1 reply

May 23, 2024 1:54 PM in response to Peanutbuttersugar-HIGH

Purchases are linked to a specific Apple ID account, regardless of the device. Apple ID accounts can’t be merged, nor can content be transferred to a different Apple ID. If you used the same Apple ID account all those years (even if you renamed it), then please contact the Apple Support staff for further assistance.

Previously purchased movies and tv shows - appear on my mac, but not on my apple tv+ app on my tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.