Could my device be compromised from a ATT WIFI Passpoint?

i believe I was hacked either through wifi or bluetooth. There was an ATT WIFI PASSPOINT added to my phone that I didnt add, and Im unable to delete it. I dont use ATT service. When I do an update apps are added to my phone that I dont use. On certain sites, my keyboard looks different, its got a milky look to it. This happens in places where it asks for my passcode, password, and here, right now. The hacker accesses my Game Center. Ive caught someone using my AIRDROP, i have my settings set to where no one should be able to do that . Ive often found where my settings have been set to SHARING, even though I dont have anyone I share anything with. My passwords and passcodes have been changed numerous times. Apple does not believe me when i tell them whats going on. When ive tried doing a factory reset Ive lost my service, even though i didnt approve resetting my service . One time when i did a factory reset my pgone wouldnt let me set my phone back up without adding my payment info. It had me add it 8 times. Once I got my phone set up my payment info was gone. A couple of months later i noticed there were charges to apple for over $400 that I didnt make. I called apple and they told me that someone was using my previous apple ID. The first charge was made the day I reset my phone and changed my apple ID. Apple gave me the money back. But this person is still on my phone to this day.their on right now. When they come on I can tell because my bars on my phone go down to just one or two bars. My settings are always changed. They use accessability features A LOT. There are VOICES that have been downloaded that i didnt download, A LOT of them. The list goes on and on. I found a XCODE app on my phone. I have an app in direct access thats called FEEDBACK. Its there in my Direct access in my list of direct access apps. Voice recognition is often found turned on. Plus much, much more

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on May 23, 2024 1:21 PM

1 reply

Could my device be compromised from a ATT WIFI Passpoint?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.