Kernel panic after reboot

After updating to macOS Sonoma 14.5, the loading bar freezes when the user attempts to log in after rebooting.

The loading bar stops and the system automatically reboots about a minute later, and the above phenomenon continues even when you try to log in again.

I repeated this about 3 to 5 times to attempt to log in as a user, but this time, a warning message was displayed telling me to automatically enter recovery mode and reinstall macOS.

So I reinstalled macOS in recovery mode to preserve my personal data, but the issue appears to be recurring nonetheless.

To resolve this issue, I tried to contact Apple customer service, but they could not find any solution other than wiping the entire disk and reinstalling macOS.

However, while researching this issue, I found that turning off the Mac for about 10 minutes, then booting it up and trying to log in solved the problem.

After logging in, macOS automatically detected a problem and notified me that a kernel panic problem had occurred, as shown in the attached error log.

I don't know if anyone is experiencing a similar problem as me, but I hope Apple can provide a fundamental solution to this problem.

-----

About my device

MacBook Pro 13″

Posted on May 23, 2024 3:40 PM

1 reply

Kernel panic after reboot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.