Can you use an Apple Gift Card to purchase in-game purchases (e.g Brawl Stars gems)?

So I have a $15 Apple Gift Card, and I want to use it for Brawl Stars gems. Once I redeem it, and open my app (Brawl Stars), and start the purchase of my in-game gems, will it automatically charge to my Apple Gift Card or my primary purchase card? And what if it displays my primary purchase card during checkout (when you need to double-click the power button)?

Posted on May 23, 2024 4:49 PM

1 reply

May 23, 2024 5:11 PM in response to RadityaM

All charges first go to your Apple Account balance, then when it runs out, it will charge any remainder to your card. When you redeem your Gift Card, the amount is added to your Apple Account balance. Are you seeing the $15 in your Apple Account after you redeem the card?

When you go to Settings > [name on top] > Payment & Shipping, you should see the order of your payments after entering your Password like this. This first payment method should be your Apple Account with the balance showing.

Can you use an Apple Gift Card to purchase in-game purchases (e.g Brawl Stars gems)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.