iPad Pro Mouse Functionality

I have the Logitech G502X & Apple Magic Mouse 2 and I cannot get either of the mice to zoom in by scrolling on PDF’s, applications like dropbox, maps and/or adobe reader.

In settings->accessibility I can however get the zoom setting to work in a similar manner to how I wish zoom scrolling operated like on a computer, however the accessibility zoom will zoom in a small window or the whole screen not interacting with the application or file. So affectively accessibility zoom is not functional unless you require eye sight assistance. I would assume that this falls under each app developer to set? Or apple? Something requires a change on this zoom functionality.

Secondly, on the GHUB application on my Mac I can adjust settings for my mouse to set up functions of the multiple buttons on the mouse for gestures and what not. Would be great if that app had more than just head phone settings on the IPad or the gesture settings within the IPad had functionality to add my mice buttons to the gesture control

If anyone has a work around that’d be great… double clicking, clicking - or + with carol or cmd keys will zoom in on some apps but not all. So when having a second monitor it’s impossible to use the app without the apple track pad to pinch to zoom. So now I have $500 worth of mice/trackpad to function as one should… would rather just use one hand with one device not have 3 using two hands to solve work arounds for various functions…

iPad Pro (5th generation)

Posted on May 23, 2024 6:18 PM

There are no replies.

iPad Pro Mouse Functionality

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.