Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

New Unknown Sound on My iPhone 12 Pro Max

I previously owned an iPhone 6s+ and finally decided to upgrade a little over a year ago. I chose the iPhone 12 Pro Max Plus and I have been using it for over a year, but just recently, my iPhone has started making an unusual and unrecognized sound. I have not been able to determine why it is making it and I have not changed anything "that I am aware of". The sound is somewhat random and it sounds like "dedunk"???

I don't use my phone for too much more than a phone and a camera. I do text occasionally, but not constantly.

All of the Non-Default Apps that I have installed have not changed.

About:

iOS: 16.7.2

Model: iPhone 12 Pro Max (MG9F3LL/A) Unlocked

Capacity: 256 GB

Available: 226 GB

Carrier: AT&T

Settings:

Bluetooth is off

Wi-Fi is off

Hotspot is off

No Focus

No Screen Time

No Siri

No Face ID

No Calendar

No FaceTime

No Health Data

No Music

No TV

No Game Center

Non-Default Apps Installed:

Bible

Bible Commentary

Bible - Parallel Plus

SKJV

Bushnell Trail Cameras

BJ's Wholesale

Unit Converter

DuckDuckGo

Ewing Outdoor

Firefox

Google Earth

Google Maps

Sam's Club

SiriusXM

I imagine that this is something simple, but after several searches, I have not been able to figure out the cause or the proper set of search terms......

If anyone has any ideas, I am open to suggestions.

Thank you for your time and efforts!

Bill

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on May 23, 2024 7:14 PM

1 reply

May 24, 2024 12:04 AM in response to BenDreamin

Expressing or conveying auditory experiences effectively through these forums may be challenging. For more personalized and in-depth assistance, I recommend securing a Genius Bar Reservation and exploring the various support options provided by Apple.

Get a Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

When you encounter issues with your Apple devices, the Genius Bar at Apple Retail Stores is the go-to place for expert assistance. The Genius Bar is staffed by knowledgeable Apple employees, often referred to as "Geniuses," who can diagnose and resolve a wide range of hardware and software-related problems. To ensure personalized attention and a convenient visit, Apple provides the option to schedule a Genius Bar Reservation.

Contact Genius Bar.

Manage Reservations - My Reservations - Apple

New Unknown Sound on My iPhone 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.