Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Battery health on my iPhone 15 dropped to 97% after 35 cycle count

battery health on my iphone 15 dropped to 97 percent after 35 cycle count (7 weeks of use), has anyone experienced something similar? should I be worried?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on May 23, 2024 8:29 PM

1 reply

May 23, 2024 8:36 PM in response to kristian_1996

Batteries degrade over time with usage due to chemical aging, that's just how they work.

You can expect about a 1% drop per month with average use on an iPhone. This is an approximation, that is why it may be plus or minus a few percent on a month to month basis.

Apple recommends replacing it when it reaches 80%. To check your battery health, go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health.

iPhone Battery Replacement.

iPhone Battery Service - Apple Support

About Lithium Ion Batteries

iPhone battery and performance - Apple Support (IN)

Here are some tips on maximizing battery life.

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Battery health on my iPhone 15 dropped to 97% after 35 cycle count

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.