Location on iPhone showing “No Location Found”

I have recently experienced issues with Find My and a member of my Family group. Their location has stated “No Location Found” and since I have notifications set up for when they can’t be located at a specific location and time I have received the alerts when they are not able to be located. I have a 13pro Max and they have an 11 pro max and an iPad Pro. All of those devices are running the most current iOS version. I do want to mention that there is a 3rd device that is logged into the Apple ID that is associated with the Family member whose location keeps stating “No Location Found” the device is not with them and it doesn’t share location from the iPhone 11. That being said, when I cannot find them on my primary device I have discovered that I am able to see their location from the device which is logged into their device here. Whereas from my primary device in Find My it continues to show no location. My question is how is this possible?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 24, 2024 1:17 AM

1 reply

May 24, 2024 1:52 AM in response to shakti161

Their devices may not be connected to the internet.

Possible reasons for "No Location Found":

• Location Services disabled: The device with the missing location might have Location Services turned off.Location Services are essential for Find My iPhone to function.
  • Cellular data or Wi-Fi off: An internet connection (cellular data or Wi-Fi) is required for Find My iPhone to update the location.
  • Date and Time not set correctly: Incorrect date and time settings can disrupt location services.

Location on iPhone showing “No Location Found”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.