iPhone 15 Pro Battery Draining Quickly and Overheating

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out for some advice regarding my iPhone 15 Pro. I've been experiencing some issues with the battery performance and I'm not sure if this is normal or if there's something wrong with my device.

Here's what's happening:

1. Battery Draining Quickly: I've noticed that the battery life seems to be depleting much faster than expected. Even with minimal use, it doesn't last as long as it should or at least this what I perceeive : it seems to me that the previous battery of my XS Max lasted way longer than that.
  2. Overheating: My phone tends to get quite warm while using cellular, even with light usage like listening to music while screen off. This overheating happens sporadically.

I've tried some basic troubleshooting steps such as restarting the phone, updating to the latest iOS version, and ensuring that background apps are minimized. However, these issues persist.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems with their iPhone 15 Pro? Are there any specific diagnostics or steps I can take to determine if there's a deeper issue with my battery? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,

PS : some screenshots of the problems :

Battery discharging while the phone charging :

Seems to lose around 20% of battery while using it only for a little bit more than an hour :

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 24, 2024 4:06 AM

1 reply

May 24, 2024 6:43 AM in response to ElMisterCrow

ElMisterCrow wrote:

Here's what's happening:
Battery Draining Quickly:1. I've noticed that the battery life seems to be depleting much faster than expected. Even with minimal use, it doesn't last as long as it should or at least this what I perceeive : it seems to me that the previous battery of my XS Max lasted way longer than that.
Overheating:1. My phone tends to get quite warm while using cellular, even with light usage like listening to music while screen off. This overheating happens sporadically.

These may help

1. Prolong and Maximise Battery Performance … - Apple Community
  2. Overheating issues with my iPhone - Action and Solution… - Apple Community

iPhone 15 Pro Battery Draining Quickly and Overheating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.