All past and current Apple accounts hacked

Over the course of the last two years as well as 11 phones many emails several iCloud accounts I can’t seem to get rid of my hacker contacted Apple numerous times to the point they started hanging up on me. They’re only suggestion to factory reset my phone which does not get rid of my hacker as they said it would Contacted my phone carrier while at Apple and ended up speaking with my hacker . Please won’t do nothing because Apple won’t say anything about my phone being hacked. All they’ll say is factory reset it how can I get rid of this person permanently? I can’t seem to get my phone to stop sharing to disconnect from AirDrop as well as family share that I’ve never set up but it’s activated and set up on my phone as well as music sharing photo sharing notes sharing calendar sharing reminder sharing please somebody I need help anybody. I’ve even gone as far as registering my phone and phone numbers and emails to my dogs name and registering it at an address at a gas station 30 miles away from where I lived, my hackers caused me to move out of my home because I was too scared after he sent me pictures of the front of my house from the inside of a car but I didn’t come phone number. It came from my phone taking money out of my Uber account when I was driving after a 12 shift and tell me was it was done by my phone so I must’ve done it. Somebody help me. There’s times when I get locked out of specific apps on my phone and it asked for my other devices password. I don’t have another device so I’m kind of stuck and have to reset my phone at that point 0 and my phones constantly telling me that I’m using developer apps I don’t even know what that is and what is made Meta because that’s the newest one that just started last week I’m sharing met with whoever is utilizing my phone with me if anybody has any ideas what I can do please somebody reach out to me, I’ll give you my number because it’s hacked 303 four zero six eighit five nine seven

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on May 24, 2024 4:45 AM

1 reply

All past and current Apple accounts hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.