Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Colour on iPhone 15 pro max too warm, can I calibrate it? Maybe even with a colorimeter?

The colour on my iPhone 15 pro max is too warm. Everything, but especially white has a yellow tint to it. And yes, true tone and night shift are off. I tried using colour filters on the lowest intensity and adjusted it to the most accurate color, but even then it's slightly off. It's just too much of a change of color because I can't adjust the intensity of the color change to be even lower. So now my question is whether there is any method with some app or built in feature with which I can calibrate my display color? Even better if it would be possible to use a colorimeter.

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on May 24, 2024 7:36 AM

There are no replies.

Colour on iPhone 15 pro max too warm, can I calibrate it? Maybe even with a colorimeter?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.