Unresolved WiFi Speed Issue

I am writing to express my disappointment with the recent experience I had with Apple customer support. I reached out to report a significant issue with slow WiFi speeds on my iOS and iMac devices. While my Android and Windows PC are achieving speeds of 100mbps on the same WiFi network, my iOS and iMac are only reaching 8mbps. After following the suggestion to reset network settings, my iPhone's speed dropped further to 1.83mbps.

Despite being an Apple user since 2013, I have never encountered such a frustrating situation. The support agent informed me that my devices were pending an update, which I cannot complete due to the slow WiFi speeds, estimating it would take 20 days. They advised me to call an international number for further assistance, as they were unable to call me, and suggested visiting an authorized Apple store 11 hours away in Lima.

This level of service is unacceptable and quite humiliating. I hope Apple will address this issue promptly and improve their customer support for loyal customers like myself.

iPhone 7

Posted on May 24, 2024 9:03 AM

1 reply

Unresolved WiFi Speed Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.