13 inch 2024 iPad Pro magic keyboard freezing

Hi everyone , anyone experiencing their 13 inch Magic Keyboard freezing …iPad has to be restarted for it to work again. This has happened 3 times since May 19th 2024 on purchase.

Posted on May 24, 2024 9:46 AM

1 reply

May 24, 2024 11:18 AM in response to mr34

Same issue started in Dec 2023 on my IPad Pro. I’m currently working with a Senior Advisor. I’ve sent a screen recording of the issue. I’ve uploaded logging info from the settings. Now the engineering department is asking me to call when the issue is in progress. A few days ago the issue happened, called the number they provided. Got a random Senior Advisor spent 15 min explaining the issue. She had no idea what to do.

Since Dec Apple Support sent me to the Apple Store - they did a complete reset - wiped my ipad. Problem continued. Then the Apple Store replaced the Magic Keyboard - the problem continues.

I definitely feel your pain.

At this point, I’ve found the address for Apple Corporate in Cupertino to send a paper letter (no email).

I’m in the process of writing mine, now. I also plan on writing/attaching a Google Review to their corporate office.

Best of luck to you.

Apple

One Apple Park Way

Cupertino, CA 95014

(408) 996-1010

13 inch 2024 iPad Pro magic keyboard freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.