Latest iPhones battery health

Apple claims that in iPhone 15 series the battery is more better than previous ones …. I got my iPhone 15 on the launch date …. Till date I’m using it … with only less than 8 months of use and with 310 changing cycle my iPhones battery health is 88 % last when I saw the battery health it was 90 % with 301 cycles but when today I saw it I was shocked it is 88 % under 3 days with only 9 cycles …. My battery health just drop 2 % with 9 cycles only …. It is not fare apple I paid that much money on my latest iPhone and this is what it comes with ..!!!!

Posted on May 24, 2024 1:24 PM

2 replies

May 24, 2024 1:35 PM in response to Suraj_123

The gauge is not perfectly linear, and it truncates rather than rounding, so 88% could be anything from 88.0% to 88.9%. But with 310 cycles it should show 87%, as it will lose on average 1% for every 25 full charge cycles (310/25=12.4, 100-12.4=87.6, truncated to 87%). When it gets to 80% make an appointment to have the battery replaced→iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support. It can usually be done while you wait, and if it is still within the 1 year warranty, or you have AppleCare+, there will be no charge for the replacement.

Latest iPhones battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.