Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Missing messages in group chat using iPhone 15

I got an iPhone 15 about a month ago. Since then I’m missing messages within a group chat of mixed android/iPhone users. Others do not seem to be having this problem. Today alone, I’ve missed 3 messages. I see people’s responses to the missed message so I know there was one. Occasionally I’ll get a message several hours later. The missed messages are coming from android and iPhone users.

I’ve tried turning messaging off, face time off, turning phone off,and nothing seems to help.

Any other solutions? I’m beginning to wish I stayed with android…

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on May 24, 2024 1:20 PM

There are no replies.

Missing messages in group chat using iPhone 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.