Glitches After Recent IOS 17.5.1 Update On IPhone 12 Pro Max

I have An IPhone 12 Pro Max , Just did the latest Update iOS 17.5.1 , After it , there’s been several little glitches, Like 1. Things I save to my files folder (s) , to iCloud , are getting stuck in the files folder where they are downloaded , instead of being automatically sent to iCloud storage. #2 I have been getting Alerts that my Safari Browser Didn’t close after I manually Closed it and closed the tabs, cleared the searched pages , before I closed the tabs out myself ! That my credit card was being exposed to the web ?? What the hooey ??!!

how is that Possible !!

I Do not Use My Credit Cards online like that !!

So what’s going on ? COULD BE A SPAM TEXT MSG TO GET ME TO OPEN THE TEXT MESSAGE ‼️

so I didn’t open it ‼️

Another Glitch was My Other Camera App Won't revert back to original settings !

grrr !😡

My Safari Browser App

when you are supposed to be able to choose it as your Default Browser , and then go into Settings and add it under Accessibility, Preferences, etc.. When I get to the Preferences

part , to adjust it there … HAH ! Nope 👎.

I cannot get SAFARI APP to be JUST SAFARI ONLY ‼️

IT KEEPS OPENING THROUGH GOOGLE SEARCH ,

I thought it was changed after the recent Updates 2 or 3 Updates Ago ? Where we no longer had to Use Google , That SAFARI was Its OWN APP !??

Am I wrong ?

I Know It’s supposed to Open up through its App , By Our Putting SAFARI in the Search Bar of another Search Engine , to Bring it Up , and then Copy Bookmark it !

Isn’t the Safari App supposed to open as our Default Browser when we tap on it ( if we set it as our default Browser in Settings, isn’t it ? I chose Safari as my default browser in my settings !

I Don’t Want Google to open ! But It keeps opening Google .

When I hit Safari Logo app , it opens Up pops Google AND googles SEARCH BAR

WHAT THE HECK !

where did my Safari go again ??

why why why ???

really ?!

geez 🙄

Will Apple EVER invest in their own SAFARI Browser & Search Engine ?!?

PLEASE ….

Posted on May 24, 2024 3:14 PM

There are no replies.

Glitches After Recent IOS 17.5.1 Update On IPhone 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.