[Iphone SE 2022] Parts of my screen stopped responding but only in some cases ( D and X on keyboard and slide to power off)

Hi,

so I've been using Iphone SE 2022 for almost 2 years now and I've had no issues with it until now.

Today I noticed that "D" and "X" on my keyboard stopped working completely on all apps using the keyboard, It either does nothing or spams both adjacent letters. I also cant slide to power off, it does not respond whatsoever.

The same parts of the screen work perfectly fine with other apps or just the starting screen, It's just the D and X letters on the keyboard and the power off slider. I managed to turn the phone off by updating to the newest IOS but this did nothing to help.

Anyone experienced anything similar and can help me out? I used the reset for the keyboard dictionary as that's what Apple suggest but it also did not change a thing.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on May 24, 2024 3:46 PM

1 reply

May 27, 2024 10:07 PM in response to Blathr

Hi,

I experienced the same problem. My D and X not working and the touchscreen is very sensitive. The screen switches to different apps without even touching the screen. I cannot restart my phone by swiping the screen but I did it by hard resetting the phone. The same problem even though I did reset settings.

Please advise how to fix this issue. Thank you.

[Iphone SE 2022] Parts of my screen stopped responding but only in some cases ( D and X on keyboard and slide to power off)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.