My iPhone 11 Pro Max mainboard have a weird sound when I shake it

Hello, so I have a iPhone 11 Pro Max mainboard and there’s a sound coming out of the mainboard when I shaking it is it normal?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on May 24, 2024 8:13 PM

1 reply

May 24, 2024 8:51 PM in response to cyanL

cyanL Said:

"My iPhone 11 Pro Max mainboard have a weird sound when I shake it: Hello, so I have a iPhone 11 Pro Max mainboard and there’s a sound coming out of the mainboard when I shaking it is it normal?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Loose Board:

If you are saying that the board inside the iPhone is whirling/rocking about, then you have a loose board, and you should get it replaced. Elsewise, I'd consider taking this up with a newer model iPhone.

Get your iPhone Serviced:

If you are having both of these issues, then get this iPhone serviced.

A. Take to an Appel store:

You'd setup a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store, taking it in for service. There, it will be diagnosed, and you'll be provided with your options.

Or...

B. Take this to an AASP:

See an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area...

Contacting an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the battery

If that does not apply, then please provide mode, with more adjectives, or post something on YouTube for all to see and hear.

My iPhone 11 Pro Max mainboard have a weird sound when I shake it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.