iPhone 15 Pro won’t play music as soon as phone is manually OR automatically locks

One day old iPhone 15 Pro and music stops immediately after phone locks. Clearly this has been an issue for more than a year per a substantial amount of specific complaints, and yet no solution.

Old iPhone 10 didn’t do this so I can’t say this was a great trade.

Love my new purchase, Apple (sarcasm). Figure it out.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on May 24, 2024 8:15 PM

1 reply

May 24, 2024 8:38 PM in response to ShelbyRaeKirkes

"One day old iPhone 15 Pro and music stops immediately after phone locks. Clearly this has been an issue for more than a year per a substantial amount of specific complaints, and yet no solution."

-------

Running Music App While Locked Screen on iPhone:

Start the track playing and it will continue to play once you lock the phone. If that does not work, then indeed there seems to be an issue.

So, Preform this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this occurrence.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what features to include in updates to come. I'm sure itits been reported many.many times on these forums. Question is: "Just how many people have reported this to Apple?Apple will know nothing of your issue, if you don't report it to them.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL of this thread
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

iPhone 15 Pro won’t play music as soon as phone is manually OR automatically locks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.