Activation Lock Apple Watch Series 3

I'm trying to reconfigure my Apple Watch Series 3 model with iPhone 13. But it gets stuck in activation lock page. Tried with iPhone 14 issue still persist. Visited apple service center they said it will work only with older ios version which is v15 and older. I've another 6s which shows unable to pair the watch as need to update iPhone above iOS 12. But 6s is running on v12.5.7.

Posted on May 25, 2024 9:57 AM

7 replies

May 26, 2024 4:56 AM in response to WheelieNick

I also disconnected the watch from iCloud and unpaired it with my old iPhone 6s. I tried using this watch with my iPhone 12 again later, but it didn't work out, so I contacted Apple customer service. They gave me some instructions over the phone, but they weren't helpful, so they told me to go to the Apple Support Centre. Only older iOS devices can be linked with a Series 3 watch, according to the support centre. Later, I attempted to manually reset the watch and set it up with an iPhone 6S, as well as an iPhone 11, 12, and 13. Even after deleting the watch from iCloud, I continue to receive the activation lock notification.

Activation Lock Apple Watch Series 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.