I think my iPhone was hacked

One of my friends, who we are not good with, sent me a link a few days ago and said that it is my company's website, and I entered it, it was a website, but it was not complete. Now, when I search the website, nothing comes up and it says that this website probably wants you. Hack, I feel that my iPhone has been hacked, is it possible?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on May 25, 2024 5:07 PM

2 replies

May 25, 2024 6:00 PM in response to sarvenaz48

Out of curiosity, why are you accessing unknown links and particularly sent by someone you “are not good with”, and given you likely already know your own company’s URL? (Maybe more appropriate to block or mute them too, and move on?)

As for the link itself, link-based exploits such as you’re seemingly concerned with here are exceedingly expensive exploits, and are targeted based in all available information.

The simpler stuff is certainly possible, though. More than a few websites can be created for phishing or other chicanery with domain names or URLs intended ro resembler the intended website. Maybe looking for your login credentials?

As suggested above, clear your browser data, then force-restart the iPhone, then enter your own company’s website directly, and see if there is an issue. Or ignore it or pass along the report, as your company’s IT should be aware of its own website status.

I think my iPhone was hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.