Lost IPad and not showing up on iCloud

I lost my IPad and did not have Find my setting ON . It is not showing up in my ICloud account but it shows up on my Apple ID. It has icloud back up ON, but I can’t find it anywhere. Is there a way to locate it.

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on May 25, 2024 5:47 PM

1 reply

May 25, 2024 6:38 PM in response to gulf650

You can go to Manage Account Storage to see the date and size of iCloud Backups for all of your devices. See the "Delete backups and turn off iCloud Backup for your device" section of Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support for instructions on how to find the backups but don't delete the backups.

Note that you cannot access the contents of the backups. You can only use the backups to restore a device or to setup a new device. See: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Also see the following from If your iPhone or iPad is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If Find My wasn't turned on for your device before it was lost or stolen, it won't appear at iCloud.com/find or in the Find My app and you can't mark it as lost or remotely erase it. To protect your personal information, you should sign in to appleid.apple.comand change your Apple ID password right away.

Lost IPad and not showing up on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.