App Store Disappearing

the app store disappears. more detail, every time i even allow it in screen time restrictions, it appears for 2 seconds (on home screen and app library) but then disappears. and the setting for installing apps, deleting apps, and in-app purchases is still set to "allow". (it also acts like the settings were never changed..)

Posted on May 25, 2024 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2024 5:00 AM

I have exactly the same problem - On an IPhone 12 ProMax. This has only happened since the recent IOS 17 updates. I have found that I can get round it - Switch off Content & Privacy Restrictions. The app store will reappear. Once all the apps are updated then switch Content & Privacy Restrictions back on. The only probelm with this is that all the privacy settings are lost so I have to reset them back to what they were before switching off Content & Privacy Restrictions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2024 5:00 AM in response to n4w3ls

I have exactly the same problem - On an IPhone 12 ProMax. This has only happened since the recent IOS 17 updates. I have found that I can get round it - Switch off Content & Privacy Restrictions. The app store will reappear. Once all the apps are updated then switch Content & Privacy Restrictions back on. The only probelm with this is that all the privacy settings are lost so I have to reset them back to what they were before switching off Content & Privacy Restrictions

App Store Disappearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.