Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Slow charging on IPhone 13

I couple months ago my iPhone started charging really slow. It takes about 10-20 minutes to get one percentage charged on the phone. My battery health is at 89% right now, I’m not sure if that affects it. When using the wireless charger, the ones that charges from the back instead of the port, it goes perfectly normal. I’ve also used different types of charger and different charging blocks, it’s all very slow. The 20 watts block is a bit faster but is it still pretty slow, probably takes around 7-10 minutes for each percentage. If I wanted it fix this problem, do I ask for a new battery? Or could it be a different problem?

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on May 25, 2024 7:07 PM

There are no replies.

Slow charging on IPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.