Earphones and mic not working with usb-c on ipad pro 12.9 for year and a half now

My headphones and mic were working great for a few years then suddenly after update they never worked again , i have new headphones , new mic , new adapter all apple approved, all working and had my usb-c replaced 3 times on my iPad , still doesn't work , everything is clean , it just doesn't register that i have anything plugged into the iPad , what could it be in the update that screwed things up and why doesn't apple have some kind of optional control to force the iPad to recognize when you plug a device into the usb-c port and it doesn't register? What else can it be like i said I've replaced the usb-c charging port 3 times and all apple says is that its the headphones or the mic or its dirty , over and over , you would think with all their knowledge that they would come up with something , i know I'm not the only one!

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on May 25, 2024 10:24 PM

There are no replies.

Earphones and mic not working with usb-c on ipad pro 12.9 for year and a half now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.