transfered my Whatsapp data from Android to iPhone I have used moved to iOS which was successful and iphone has started but all of other data on icloud backup didn't show up all of apps and photos etctc please help if any one has this experience

After transfer of whats app via move to ios Iphone has an option to login in iCloud account which I already logged in but after logging into the iCloud it does not back up from iCloud it just come up as a brand new iPhone but I only able to store WhatsApp but all my other apps which is stored on iCloud account didn't show up including photos and everything anybody here experience or maybe I'm doing it wrong can you please help me out and that please thank you

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on May 26, 2024 1:09 AM

There are no replies.

transfered my Whatsapp data from Android to iPhone I have used moved to iOS which was successful and iphone has started but all of other data on icloud backup didn't show up all of apps and photos etctc please help if any one has this experience

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.