macbook swap with ipad?

i bought a macbook pro (2020) m1 512 gb ssd 8 gb ram last year but i feel like i wasted my money by buying a macbook pro just to do some daily stuff. So i am thinking maybe i should exchange my macbook pro with the new Ipad air 256 gb with magic keyboard and apple pencil pro. i need some advice on the problem i am having right now.

MacBook Pro 13″

Posted on May 26, 2024 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2024 9:16 AM

You might consider trade-in of your Mac against the cost of a new iPad. While a qualifying trade-in will reduce the cost of a new device, the trade-in value of your Mac computer will be considerably less than you paid for it.

You can establish eligibility and potential trade-in value in your country/region here:

Apple Trade In - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2024 9:16 AM in response to efe168

You might consider trade-in of your Mac against the cost of a new iPad. While a qualifying trade-in will reduce the cost of a new device, the trade-in value of your Mac computer will be considerably less than you paid for it.

You can establish eligibility and potential trade-in value in your country/region here:

Apple Trade In - Apple

macbook swap with ipad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.