You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Truecaller Notifications and Caller ID Not working - IPhone 13

Truecaller ID notifications are not working on my iphone 13

No Caller ID notification while i am receiving a call from unknown number. (notifications are fully turned ON)

Everytime I have to Open Truecaller and Search the new number

All those numbers are registered and found in Truecaller data but still i dont get notifications.

Also after searching the number in truecaller app, the phone call list is not getting updated with the new i found in truecaller. and if same number is again calling me, still no notification and no call is identified beforehand by iphone.

All these were working previously early versions of ios 17, but now nothing is working.

Tried below steps - yet failed to get notifications

• Restarted Iphone
  • Removed Truecaller, force restarted and freshly installed
  • Turned off and On all truecaller identifier settings in Phone App.

Nothing worked. Pls help.

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on May 28, 2024 10:14 PM

1 reply

May 29, 2024 9:46 AM in response to chrakesh

chrakesh wrote:

• Truecaller ID notifications are not working on my iphone 13

No Caller ID notification while i am receiving a call from unknown number. (notifications are fully turned ON)
Everytime I have to Open Truecaller and Search the new number
All those numbers are registered and found in Truecaller data but still i dont get notifications.
Also after searching the number in truecaller app, the phone call list is not getting updated with the new i found in truecaller. and if same number is again calling me, still no notification and no call is identified beforehand by iphone.

All these were working previously early versions of ios 17, but now nothing is working.

Tried below steps - yet failed to get notifications

Restarted Iphone
• Removed Truecaller, force restarted and freshly installed
• Turned off and On all truecaller identifier settings in Phone App.

Nothing worked. Pls help.

Sorry true caller isn't an Apple product.

You need to work it out with truecaller https://www.truecaller.com/

Truecaller Notifications and Caller ID Not working - IPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.