haritalarda işletmem kalıcı olarak kapalı görünüyor.

merhabalar. işletme hesabım ios haritalarda kalıcı olarak kapalı görünüyor. destek ekibi ile iletişime geçtim ve 48 saat içerisinde düzeleceğini söyledi aradan 1 hafta geçti hala bir değişiklik yok. business hesabımı kontrol ettiğimde ise " Konum güncellenemiyor

Sağladığınız bilgiye dayanılarak bu konum güncellenemedi. " hatası aldığımı gördüm girmiş olduğum adres doğru manuel tekrar değişiklik yapmaya çalıştığımda ise mahalle bilgisi girdikten sonra sokak bilgisini giremiyorum bu sorun ile ilgili bana yardımcı olacak birileri var mı acaba?

Apple Watch Series 9

Posted on May 30, 2024 8:45 AM

1 reply

May 30, 2024 9:45 AM in response to ultrass

Translation:

On the maps my business seems to be permanently closed.

Hello. my business account seems to be permanently closed on ios maps. I contacted the support team and said it would be fixed within 48 hours. It's been 1 week since there is still no change. When I check my business account, "Location cannot be updated.

Based on the information you provided, this location could not be updated. " I saw that I got the error, the address I entered is correct, manually, when I try to make changes again, I can't enter the street information after entering the neighborhood information, I wonder if there is anyone to help me with this problem?

You have posted to an English community. Please check this Apple Support page for help:

Resmi Apple Desteği

haritalarda işletmem kalıcı olarak kapalı görünüyor.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.