How can I restore my iPhone without iTunes?

So recently, I found my old phone. I wanted to restore it and use it for YouTube but.. I can't find iTunes. I researched and it said that there is no longer a iTunes. how do you restore a phone without iTunes!?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X

Posted on May 30, 2024 2:21 PM

3 replies

May 30, 2024 2:31 PM in response to youcantbeatthebeater

The iTunes app for Mac computers was discontinued and replaced when macOS Catalina was released. It cannot be installed on Macs that are running Catalina or later.

Functionality that used to be in the iTunes App on Macs is now in the Music app, Finder, and other apps.

You can use Finder on a Mac running Catalina or later for the following.

If you want to restore the phone to factory settings, see: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

You can restore a backup from Finder or iCloud (depending on whether you made the backup on a computer or on iCloud). See: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you forgot the passcode see: If you see a iPhone, iPad, or Apple Vision Pro unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that is not anoption, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPhone passcode, use your Mac or PC to reset it - Apple Support

How can I restore my iPhone without iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.