How is someone getting access to my photos

I have a 14 plus a 15 pro max and a tablet my ex has a 14 please explain how they have replaced the 14 plus once already due to not getting calls my number always says not available for sharing when you go to settings and sign in or personal information the other issue how is he getting access to all my contacts and photos and when he’s around me my screen lock always goes away and I’m locked out of my Apple ID and have to do a recovery do I have some kind of setting on or I’m not understanding how apple is not more secure

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 17

Posted on May 31, 2024 1:20 AM

2 replies

May 31, 2024 9:44 AM in response to Playfulblonde

Run Safety Check:

How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Use Safety Check on iPhone to stop sharing and secure your account - Apple Support

You should use this to:

• Change Apple ID Password
  • Change Passcode on device
  • Review who else is signed into your account
  • Review what data you are sharing with others
  • Review Trusted Phone numbers on your account
  • There is an Emergency Reset option that will perform many of these tasks at once.

If you share the same internet provider and have an email account from that provider, I recommend also resetting the password for that account and if the email account is managed by your ex, then you will want to get a completely different email account that only you control. If this email is your Apple ID, then you can change your Apple ID email to the new email account that you created.

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

May 31, 2024 9:33 AM in response to Playfulblonde

Playfulblonde wrote:

I have a 14 plus a 15 pro max and a tablet my ex has a 14 please explain how they have replaced the 14 plus once already due to not getting calls my number always says not available for sharing when you go to settings and sign in or personal information the other issue how is he getting access to all my contacts and photos and when he’s around me my screen lock always goes away and I’m locked out of my Apple ID and have to do a recovery do I have some kind of setting on or I’m not understanding how apple is not more secure

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

How is someone getting access to my photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.