select non-consecutive photos in iCloud.com

Arrogant Apple ABUSE rides again. Is this their strategy to FORCE people to use Macs: Make things that were simple 20 years ago increasingly as complex as possible and counterintuitive until the dimwitted masses relinquish their entire LIVES to their self-contained ecosystem? Is that it?

QUESTION: How can I select SOME photos in iCloud in order to download them in a batch? 100 different keyboard combinations reveals that I can select consecutive photos ONLY.

I am so sick that EVERYTHING I need to do that interfaces iOS with Windows is INCREASINGLY difficult, not easier. iCloud for Windows is a pathetic joke. It seems the only way to do anything without losing your mind AND DATA is to use iCloud.com in a browser... but which browser in order to be allowed to do ANYTHING SIMPLY and intuitively??? Apple is out of control... worth TRILLIONS but cannot be bothered to simplify mundane tasks for its LOYAL iOS iPHONE USERS. What is needed is some sort of consumer protection legislation against them.

Posted on Jun 2, 2024 1:37 PM

1 reply

select non-consecutive photos in iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.