Why is my iphone 11 screen not working and notifications and any sound coming from it sounds completely different like a glitch?

I woke up to find my iphone 11 not working. I received a call and when I tried answering it kept going back to the home screen so I went to my call app and noticed all the numbers in my recent calls had no names (Like family, numbers I do know) so I powered my phone off and then it got stuck on the apple logo. I did that a few times even plugging my phone into a charger and after being stuck on the logo for a while on charge it finally turned on, however the screen wouldn't work. So I powered it back off using volume up, volume down, hold power. It got stuck on apple logo again and I put it back on charger and once again a while later it turned on finally. Only the screen is still not working and when I get a notification, it sounds like a glitch where the ringer is like a loud vibration or something. Even when the charger is plugged in it usually vibrates to show it's charging but now the vibration sounds funny. I don't know what's wrong or how to fix it.

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 3, 2024 10:14 AM

2 replies

Jun 3, 2024 11:28 AM in response to TaylorD282

TaylorD282 wrote:

I woke up to find my iphone 11 not working. I received a call and when I tried answering it kept going back to the home screen so I went to my call app and noticed all the numbers in my recent calls had no names (Like family, numbers I do know) so I powered my phone off and then it got stuck on the apple logo. I did that a few times even plugging my phone into a charger and after being stuck on the logo for a while on charge it finally turned on, however the screen wouldn't work. So I powered it back off using volume up, volume down, hold power. It got stuck on apple logo again and I put it back on charger and once again a while later it turned on finally. Only the screen is still not working and when I get a notification, it sounds like a glitch where the ringer is like a loud vibration or something. Even when the charger is plugged in it usually vibrates to show it's charging but now the vibration sounds funny. I don't know what's wrong or how to fix it.

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

Why is my iphone 11 screen not working and notifications and any sound coming from it sounds completely different like a glitch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.